Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zuma Dogg In SERIOUS F&!$%ING CRISIS MODE!

NOTE: I wish it were a little more of an "UP" day for all the new TWITTER followers who are just checking in with Zuma Dogg for the first time. You happen to be catching me on the worst, most miserable day of my life (and there have been plenty). But ZUMA DOGG is all about the bamboozle-busting work that I have done in the media over the past three years. And if you are a new ZD follower, then just ignore all the stuff from today, and check out the legendary, iconic video performances by the show-stopping, spotlight-stealing, once in a generation, phenomenon that IS Zuma Dogg at http://ZumaTUBE.com and please ignore all the personal drama today. It's all a hell of a lot of fun to watch, either way, just like any trainwreck is.

TUESDAY MARCH 17, 2009: The day it is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY OVER FOR ZUMA DOGG AS A PUBLIC FIGURE IN THIS CITY AND I JUST HOPE I CAN MAKE THE TRANSITION BACK TO "DAVE" (Doesn't seem to be working.)

After being on the streets for over 11 months without sleeping in a bed and living on small donations that get me from one day to the next (just barely) IT'S OVER KIDDIES.

It's serious crisis mode for Zuma Dogg and do not even think of calling me or contacting me about a single fucking thing unless it is, "Hi Zuma Dogg, I have a bed inside a room that you can sleep on and I am picking you up to take you to it."

DO NOT CALL ME TO TALK ABOUT THINGS. Please do not keep telling me that you are going to make calls and help me be able to carry on as an activist after the election that was March 3rd, or that you have a job for me as a graffiti buster, or a job in repossession, and definitley do not tell me that you will be making calls for me after the election like Ron Kaye kept telling me all through the election. The election is over, I am physically very uncomfortable, and I cannot imagine how I am going to make it through this day, that is one too many to be living like this.

Everyone likes to talk about ZD and have warm and fuzzy feelings inside about him. You should have seen me this morning at 4am. And you should see me now.

The only reason I have not left town is because my mom moved out of Cleveland and I got no where to go except a skid row homeless shelter. Sorry it didn't work out post-election. I believed everyone's bullshit who said they were going to help me transistion off the streets.

And no, this isn't about a $20 paypal donation to keep me boiling to death. It's about someone driving over to where I am in Eagle Rock and driving me to a place INSIDE where I sleep in a BED, not the floor, not a couch....and I get more than four hours of consecutive sleep.

213-785-7272

No comments: