Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Message to LA Daily Blog Readers and New Zuma Dogg Twitter Tweeters (And I Can't Believe I Even Just Said Twitter Tweeter)

I mentioned recently, with the mayor elections wrapping up, that ZD feels like the three year day (Groundhog's Day) has wrapped up, and time for me to evolve a little bit, besides being a 19 hour a day political activist machine.

And if you read my post below this one from an hour ago, it seems as though the process is unfolding as I wrote a personal post about what may have been driving ZD's activism over the past three years; instead of posting more of the fraud, waste and abuse ticker tape that I have been blasting for the past three years.

Remember, I was into radio, music, comedy, pop culture...not poltical activism. I showed up at City Hall for what I thought was going to be a one-time event, and it blew up from there, and I rode with it.

So to people who don't care about the Zuma Dogg character and the stuff I will be blogging about BESIDES City Hall shadiness, it's all been said at http://ladailyblog.com/ over the past year, and there is PLENTY to go back and review in the archives for at least another year.

And to all the new people discovering Zuma Dogg on Twitter, make sure you check out http://ladailyblog.com/ first, before you check out this blog. (Catch up over there, then start checking back over here.)

Again, I can sit here and update every local, community NIMBY issue (and I am not minimizing those issues, I squeezed as much out of myself bringing each and every one of them to the City's attention; but I want to broaden my message; if and when I cover City political (which I will) it will be the big picture stuff, and I want to talk more about my own personal story which is a story of faith and inspiration and quantum physics. You've heard the Deepak Chopra/Wayne Dyer/Marrianne Williamson/Stephen Hawkings material. I'm here to tell it that it works and it is true. But it is not a hard science and it takes a HELL of a lot of energy to generate the type of energy it takes to create a miracle out of thin air (which is what it is when a stranger rewards you with the type of accolaids I am showered and blessed with on a daily basis.)

So I want to help raise people's awareness as to that side of activism. Because I'm telling you people...I take credit for my achievements, and I deserve every accolaid I get...but I'm here to tell you...I ain't THIS good...it's called "the collective conciousness." And I've already written EXACTLY how to tap into it. Go to http://zumatimes.com/ and click "Zuma's Master File" link. (The small link on the bottom right hand side of the site.)

AND NOW, I LEAVE YOU WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT SONG IN MY LIFE, BECAUSE I FIRST HEARD IT IN 1978 WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL SPRINGSTEEN WAS TALKING ABOUT...AND NOW, IT'S BEEN MY DAILY ANTHEM FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS.

STUDIO VERSION



LIVE VERSION


I think the problem is maybe I listened to this song a little too much growing up until it became self-fullfilling prophecy. But, with awareness comes healing, and my final message on this post is...you can be happier with much less than you think, if you are putting out the right energy throughout your day.

Here's a good start: Next time you see some dirty, stinking, homeless person on the street that you just KNOW deserves to be there, cause it's their own fault, and you just hope to hell that they don't agressively panhandle you, cause you just know that they will blow it on booze or crack...

pull a dollar out of your pocket, walk up to them, before they walk up to you, stick out the dollar and say, "Here, hold on to that." And walk away. Sometimes they are confused, but usually they are so F-ing thankful and happy...and one dollar to them can be a day-changing miracle. IF FOR NOT OTHER REASON, IT SHOWS THEM THAT SOMETHING GOOD CAN HAPPEN TO THEM OUT OF NOWHERE. And that's called, "faith and inspiration" and that's how you can get by for one more day.

No comments: