Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another person claims to be raped by REAP, but City Council continues to tell Zuma Dogg he is wrong...TELL THIS PERSON YOU SONS OF BITCHES!

NOTE: IF YOU READ THIS BLOG BELOW AND KNOW ME PERSONALLY, YOU KNOW I HAVE HAD A HARD TIME WALKING AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE OF LOS ANGELES. I BLOGGED ABOUT IT TODAY. BUT THEN I GET THIS EMAIL THAT I JUST OPENED...

(Is this someone testing me, or real? I'm gonna call and find out...but what the hell am "I" supposed to do? You know the kinda day I'm having. Can someone please help fund my activism on a professional basis through a 501c, or something? Look at the stuff people are sending me and I woke up today with $0.00 and haven't had more than four hours of sleep in 11 months.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Zuma Dogg,

Please give us a call asap my mother has been so abused by REAP that she has mentioned suicide several times. This has all been to much considering she is still grieving over the death of my dad due to cancer. I tell her to pray and have faith but my words are doing less each day. Today they called and said she now has to deal with the City attorney. We are not slum lords.

We live in the building too and now they say we must put our units in reap. My mother and i are single christian ladies and all the tenants came to us in need and we attempted to assist as God would have us to by providing homes. All of the tenants prior to REAP have went sometimes six months without paying rent due to hardships and my mother suffered and understood. One family of (5) live in a 1 bdrm because she evicted them from 1 unit due to non pay and had to give smaller unit against her best judgement because she could not see them on the streets.

Another tenant she loaned 5,000 so eldest daughter could go to school. Now my mom has given everything she has away and cancer took my dad , so all she has left is the peices of rent they do occasionaly pay: Now REAP has claimed that. My mother and I along with my two small sons are on the brink of homelessness. The utillities phones and and every thing has been off then God creats a mirracle and we get those again.

REAP is taking the money but my mom has to pay (can't pay ) mortgage water for tenants and their electricity.

We need God to show up again quick. Im a Psych student and i have even ran out of things to say to ease what REAP is doing. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE, PLEASE! I can exchange your help for any service i can supply you with, we just need a home.

4:30 PM UPDATE: Zuma Dogg contacted this family. Click here for the update.

No comments: