Monday, March 9, 2009

A Message From David "Zuma Dogg" Saltsburg

I've already mentioned that after walking into city council chambers, one day to notify council of an illegal ordinance that wiped away my income, I ended up living a three-year day (showing up for a record streak of consecutive council meetings as a public advocate/public comment community watchdogg).

The three year day that I compare to Bill Murray in "Groundhog's Day" finally came to a conclusion with the March 3rd election where I was on the ballot and thousands of people voted for me!

I have already decided that I have to re-invent myself in some way, because I cannot walk away from it all, but cannot carry on as I have over the past three years, spending too many nights sleeping in a vehicle, waking up, and heading down to the long-ass council meeting, many times without eating since the day before on only three or four hours of consecutive sleep at a time.

At the end of the three years, if it has been happening under Villaraigosa's City Hall, it has been blogged about at http://ladailyblog.com/.

So just as Seinfeld felt that he could go on forever, cranking out new episodes...ZD can sit here forever and blog and comment on the never-ending ticker-tape of fraud, waste and abuse under Villaraigosa and the spineless, non-leadership of his neutered LA City Council.

But, Zuma Dogg feels the maunal for how the city is screwing the public is there for the record books at http://ladailyblog.com/. We know what is happening and I think it's safe to say that ZD has triggered an avalanche of awareness that no single citizen ever has, and probably ever will:

And hopefully, some others can continue to carry on as ZD has, from here, until a time when the funding catches up to allow me to coninute my full efforts. And many people are showing up for comment and for meetings and it does feel like a lot of activist momentum in a way that I didn't feel three years ago, since I started paying attention.

SO, FROM HERE ON IN, I WANT TO FOCUS MUCH MORE TIME AND ENERGY TOWARDS GETTING THE WORD OUT ABOUT ANTONIO AND PREVENTING HIM FROM BECOMING GOVERNOR IN 2010.

Antonio is the one who thought he could push me around at Venice Beach and at City Hall.

Council was collatoral damage because his B.S. is pushed through during the council meetings.

But Antonio is the problem. Not some chump-change Councilpuppet.

ZD is always a little ahead of the curve. Time to be so, again.

More to come.

ZumaDogg@Gmail.com
213-785-7272

No comments: