SORRY TO THE OTHER LOS ANGELES CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS WHO ARE GOING TO BE DRAGGED INTO ALL OF THIS. JAN PERRY MADE THE MISTAKE OF VIOLATING ZUMA DOGG'S STATE AND FEDERAL PROTECTED RIGHTS, ONE TOO MANY TIMES. I don't think people realize YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE THE TYPES OF INTERRUPTIONS MS. PERRY MAKES OVER VOLUME ISSUES AND ALL HER OTHER CRACK-HEAD BEHAVIOR AND STATE & FEDERAL VIOLATIONS!
Zuma Dogg has a FEDERAL LAWSUIT against City Council over this issue. And now that council has banned me from exercising my STATE AND FEDERAL PROTECTED SPEECH for 30 council days -- not only will it drive up the damages on my lawsuit SUBSTANTIALLY, but it seems to have caused Zuma Dogg to up the ante in his blogging and seems to be willing to go places he wasn't going before. And sorry to Dennis Zine and Herb Wesson for being the first two council putzes Zuma Dogg is dragging in the mix, just for sport. YOU SHOULD THANK JAN, FELLAZ! (The warm and fuzzy days of ZD with council are OVER FOREVER! I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO MAKING SURE IT BECOMES SO UNCOMFORTABLE FOR COUNCILMEMBERS THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE -- OR FORGET!
Let the games begin. And Councilmembers, you should remind Jan Perry...it is not prudent to get into a personal pissing match with a crazy person with nothing to lose! I'M GONNA TEAR YOU FUCKERS DOWN!!! And REMEMBER, Herb..when you go OUTSIDE THE BUILDING to smoke all meeting...YOU ARE NO LONGER PART OF THE QUORUM AND YOUR VOTES SHOULD NOT BE TABULATED AUTOMATICALLY BY THE COMPUTER! And DENNIS ZINE...next time you switch votes away from the community and TO the mayor (Prop S) over some fricking lap dances...I WILL START A RECALL CAMPAIGN ON YOU. And Antonio Villaragiosa...the city has serious issues to address...I'm not thrilled we have a mayor who is guzzling bottles of wine every day. I affects decision making when you are that drunk all the time. CAN YOU MAKE A 15% REDUCTION IN YOUR WINE DRINKING TO GO ALONG WITH THE 15% SALARY CUTS YOU ARE ASKING FOR? (You must be on meth along with booze if you think anyone's gonna go for that one. BOOK YOUR ONE WAY FLIGHT OUT OF TOWN, NOW CHUMP! And don't forget to take your elevator shoes off before you go through the airport screener. (Oh, sorry Antonio, your cash cow Jan pissed me off.) AND SPEAKING OF DRINKING TOO MUCH WINE, a reminder to Eric Garcetti: There are legal limits to the amount of alcohol you can have in your system when you drive. Especially, when you are driving a city vehicle. REMEMBER, there are kids riding bicycles on the street, too!
WATCH JAN PERRY IN ACTION: It will make you say we should change the charter to require all elected officials to take a drug test for crack! ZUMA DOGG RELENTLESSLY INTERRUPTED AND TURNED MY MIC DOWN TWICE FOR NO FUCKING LEGAL REASON AT ALL. AND, it should be noted in the three previous public comments I was speaking out against the performance of Jan Perry, specifically. So she HAD to cut me off. (Crack head said, "what?")
- IF YOU ARE A DOWNTOWN NIGHTCLUB required to pay KICKBACK MONEY or cops will shut you down at 10pm...STOP PAYING! SCHEME HAS BEEN EXPOSED!
- HERB WESSON: Thank Jan Perry. You can no longer stand OUTSIDE City Hall and smoke all meeting. ZD will video and turn into STATE authority.
- NOW THAT ZD CANNOT SPEAK FOR 30 MEETINGS, I will wait at City Hall and video tape HERB WESSON SMOKING ALL MEETING - OUT DOORS. (NO QUORUM).
- DENNIS ZINE: As an American, you should have been more concerned with Jan Perry's ILLEGAL INTERRUPTIONS that will cost city MILLIONS, clown.
- DENNIS ZINE: I wonder if you son is living in a house paid for with YOUR SHADY MONEY that you will move into once out of office? BUSTED!
- DENNIS ZINE: YOU Have been councilmember all this time. City is OVER! What did YOU do besides take LAP DANCES from the mayor for votes?
- DENNIS ZINE: You were in with Jan on ZD's ban. What kind of HOUSE does you son live in? Pretty nice for a cop's salary. Is that YOUR house?
- REMINDER TO HERB WESSON: When you go OUTSIDE city hall to smoke all meeting, THAT BREAKS THE QUORUM. OUTSIDE does not count. (Thank Jan!)
- PREVENT JAN PERRY FROM BECOMING MAYOR: Create charter amendment requiring all mayoral candidates to take drug test for crack.
- NO WHERE in Brown Act does it say crackhead councilmember can continually interrupt speaker at will. JAN, ZD will be schooling your fat ass!
- JAN PERRY CONTINUALLY INTERRUPTS ME DURING PUBLIC COMMENT? NOW, Perry will be spending a majority of TIME dealing with "Zuma Dogg" issues!
- Tim Lewike and dirty cops are not going to be able to save JAN PERRY FROM THE PR JOB I WILL BE DOING ON HER. She will be reduced to tears!
- Zuma Dogg is not a roll-over coward like the REST of you who will let a crack head like JAN PERRY take away your rights. I WILL CRUSH HER!
- VIDEO: Zuma Dogg BANNED for 30 City Council Meetings [COMPLETE SUSPENSION AND IGNORANCE OF FEDERAL FIRST AMENDMENT ... http://ow.ly/16CC8j
- I hope someone can PAYPAL ZD first thing for Saturday. Not gonna be fun first thing on Saturday morning now that I'm tapped out/no food.
- Zuma Dogg not saying he agrees, but expect to see things burst & break down in the city to show Villaraiogsa workers ain't happy with him.
- RT @tinadupuy: @zumadogg Any word on if the mayor and the city council are taking a pay cut? Or just the people who work for a living?
- L.A. City Councilmember JAN PERRY is SO DIRTY, if you throw water on her, she turns to a big pile of MUD. Zuma Dogg READY WITH WATER, Jan!
- Is Antonio Villaragiosa still considered a "rising political superstar" or has that been put on hold in this lifetime?
- For the record: ZD's initial PENSIONGATE post when I first contacted Wetherly Capital insider: http://ow.ly/19jtU
- EXCLUSIVE: Read TEXT of New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo In The Matter Of Wetherly Capital (PENSION SCANDAL!) http://ow.ly/16CzRv
- Richard Alarcon: You DO ADMIT that you know Mark S., though, right? (You know Mark, from Vegas, used to date Vicky S of Wetherly Capital.)
- Richard Alarcon: You mean to tell me you didn't know Mark S. used to date Vicky S back in the Vegas days? You should read the charges.
- Yes, it upsets me that we're in this position over Fraud, Waste & Abuse but I'm here to say 4000 WILL BE LAID OFF. THEIR HEART IS SET ON IT!
- L.A. City Council President Eric Garcetti told Zuma Dogg, "either unions give back 10%, or firings. One or the other...one or the other."
- If you see DWP David Freeman ask him how enjoyed meeting that guy today who put him in his place as he deserved. HE'LL KNOW WHO IT WAS!
- DWP's David Freeman met Zuma Dogg today on the sidewalk outside City Hall. I made QUITE an impression. Quite a LOUD impression. Video coming
- Andrew Cuomo And the Matter of Weatherly Capital (Cuomo's Office Details All the PENSIONGATE Angles/How They Did It... http://ow.ly/16Cz0N
- RT @villaraigosa: We need to maintain services, but be cheaper and smarter about it. YEAH, DUMMY! YOU SQUANDERED CITY TREASURY. CORRUPTION!
- RT @villaraigosa: Today I announced the elimination of 2 city departments--Enviro Affairs & Human Services. (A testament to failureship!)
- Mayor says Fire & Police should take pay cut. WHY, to cover YOUR ass, Antonio? YOU'RE the elevator-shoe wearing IDIOT who BLEW IT=HANDCUFFS!
- Villaraigosa says all L.A. employees -- even police and firefighters -- should take pay cuts to help cut deficit http://bit.ly/b1KCZV