Saturday, April 4, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FROM ZUMA DOGG TO LOS ANGELES CITY COUNCIL

It's Zuma Dogg and Los Angeles City Council's Three-Year Anniversary today, and I want a divorce!

SUPPORT ZUMA DOGG ON HIS THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF CITY HALL ACTIVISM: Three miserable years ago today, April 4, 2006, was the first day Zuma Dogg went to city hall for his first public comment.

Not such a triumphant ending. It's 4:24 in the morning, and this is the ONLY time I could get in front of a free computer. So at least check the other new posts on this blog (and LA Daily Blog link) cause I tried to catch up on some stuff just to keep my mind occupied.

But, I am completely broke and when I wake up, it will be BIG problems, because I am still on the streets without gas to drive around and am shaking from hunger now, which is why I am awake...and in the morning will be REALLY starving and I am actually in physical pain from hunger, right now. So beware any emails or voice mails you may get when I wake up this morning.

If you have never donated to support the efforts and have thought about it, today would be the best day, cause I've never been more in need; and it's my three year anniversary of being a stupid dummy who cannot stop this watchdogg non-sense...and I would like some comfort and perhaps even say try to enjoy one nice spring Saturday for a moment.


If I don't get some PayPal love today, this morning, real soon, like when I wake up...I'll probably just put the blog on private and resign from all of this activism and try to get back to life in Agoura Hills and Malibu and not worry about having to be Downtown for the council meetings.

So most likely we are looking at the scenario of "Zuma Dogg at City Hall (4/4/06-4/4/09)." I gotta do everything to try and kill off the Zuma Dogg character so Dave can live.

ZUMA DOGG (2000-2009)

From Zuma's PayPal inbox:
Message: Hey ZD, just a little something, I hope it helps.  I've been following your work 
since the election and I appreciate the things that you do for the residents of the City

of Los Angeles. Please keep up the good work. I can only imagine how hard it is for you
to keep pushing forward but just know that as long as you are doing what is right, Light
(Good) always defeats darkness (evil).

May the Lord Bless you and keep you and make his face to shine upon you, be gracious to
you and grant you peace Amen.

I'll be praying for you.

[Thank you! I like the combination of prayers and paypal! ZD]

No comments: