Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Superior Mo Oxford vs Bradley/E.B.E. (That Shady Crybaby) of Glassell Park NC [Battle of the emails]

FROM ZUMA'S ZAP (Zuma's Activist Program) INBOX:

I thought Bradley's behavior was outrageous before. Now he is
telling me not to contact any GPNC board member, and accuses me of
being "abusive". Read the entire string of emails pasted in below,
and let me know who is being abused here. You can start at the
bottom and read upwards to read them in order. Bradley, you really
need to resign!

Mo Oxford

BRADLEY'S MOST RECENT E-MAIL:
Thanks for your reply.

Please direct your comments, questions, remarks and opinions to
Peter King, NC City Attorney's Office Liaison or the Department of
Neighborhood Empowerment, Project Coordinator, Rose Ibanez. Again,
please do not contact me directly or any of the GPNC Board Members
directly with this abusive and negative commentary or dialogue.
Thank-you for your cooperation. Have a great day.
Bradley,
GPNC Chairperson

MY RESPONSE TO BRADLEY'S EMAIL (BELOW), THAT HE IS USING AS HIS
BASIS FOR TELLING ME NOT TO CONTACT ANY GPNC BOARD MEMBER!!!

If you are going to "apologize" for something, Bradley, apologize
for your behavior -- not for my feelings. I have asked the city
attorney and DONE to assist in whatever way possible to get the
minutes. That request DOES NOT absolve you of responsibility for
getting them -- it merely gives you another avenue of assistance if
you choose to avail yourself of it (and gives them warning that this
request may be taken further if you continue to fail to respond
appropriately). You have now told me that you are going to stop
attempting to comply with my request, so I strongly suggest you
reconsider and speak with Peter King or Rose Ibanez. There are
legal consequences for refusing a public records request. Paula
Bagasao has forwarded me the unapproved minutes from the Ad Hoc
Education Committee. She, at least, apparently understands the
seriousness of my request.

As for patience, people have been asking for the GPNC minutes for
quite some time, without success. They are a PUBLIC RECORD and by
law, should be made available if they exist. If you have a minute
taker who is not providing them, go to DONE and get a new minute
taker and ask DONE's help in getting the past minutes. The AppleOne
employees are being PAID by the city to provide the minutes -- if
that's not happening, you should be taking steps to correct the
situation, not asking for my patience.

My biggest frustration is with your attitude. Your initial response
tells me to go download minutes that do not exist, and now you tell
me you're not going to comply with my request. And by the way,
Bradley, as are many other folks, I'm a stakeholder in more than one
NC area.

Mo Oxford


Ms. Oxford:
I am sorry you feel frustrated. You have chosen to have the City
Attorney's Office address your concerns or the Dept. of Neighborhood
Empowerment rather than remain patient and understanding so we may
provide your request. Therefore, we will await any further
direction from the entities you have addressed this matter while
continuing to collect the minutes/notes from the period of being
seated as of January 30, 2007. As you know from your own
Neighborhood Council of Eagle Rock, everyone is working at a maximum
capacity to provide stakeholders with their requests when available
at an expedient manner. I am sorry that you cannot remain
understanding and patient.
Bradley,
GPNC Chairperson

I REPLIED JUNE 25TH:
Dear Bradley:

I am very frustrated by your response -- or lack of response. You
have referred me to the GPNC website when you are undoubtedly well
aware that the only minutes posted on the GPNC website from the
current year (2007) are the unapproved minutes of the January 30,
2007 board meeting. There are no other minutes available on the
website for any other meetings from the current year. Minutes have
apparently been approved during meetings, and those minutes should
be made available to me immediately.

The law is very clear on the requirement that public agencies make
public records available at the earliest possible time. In
addition, while a reasonable time period may be granted when public
records must be searched and found, in my opinion it is ridiculous
to claim that the minutes for almost this entire year are
unavailable. If that is, indeed, the case, then there is a serious,
serious problem with your organization. I am copying my response to
Rose Ibanez and Peter King, with my request for their immediate
assistance.

The stakeholders have been waiting nearly six months for the GPNC
board to post current minutes. My patience is at an end, and I
expect a more appropriate response by the end of the week.

Mo Oxford
ON JUNE 25TH, BRADLEY RESPONDED:
Hello Mo Oxford:
My name is Bradley and I am the current GPNC Chairperson. I am in
receipt of your request regarding the minutes/notes. We are very
happy to provide your request. If you would please download those
minutes/notes already posted on the website via the Glassell Park
Neighborhood Council Website, we will be able to track what you are
lacking to address your request. Please understand that we have
changed secretaries recently and orientating the new secretary on
the duties and responsibilities which remain challenging. Also, we
are seriously behind in receiving the draft minutes/notes from the
service provider, AppleOne and are constantly working with them to
update our website. Furthermore, we are also updating our website
to be more user friendly, compatible, and easily facilitating to our
Board Members and Stakeholders alike. .
Equally, we are still adjusting to the many rules, roles, and
responsibilities of the Neighborhood Council System and are still
delegating responsibilities accordingly. We just ask that you
remain patient and we will provide the minutes/notes per your
request. I apologize for the delay in responding initially. Have a
great day.
Bradley,
GPNC Chairperson


ON JUNE 14TH, I SENT THE FOLLOWING PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST:

TO: Bradley, Chairperson
Glassell Park Neighborhood Council

Dear Bradley,

Pursuant to my rights under the California Public Records Act
(Government Code Section 6250 et seq.), I am asking to obtain copies
of the following, which I understand to be held by your agency, the
Glassell Park Neighborhood Council:

Approved minutes for all public meetings of the Glassell Park
Neighborhood Council, including any and all standing committees for
which minutes are required, from January 1, 2007 through the current
date.

I ask for a determination on this request within 10 days of your
receipt of it, and an even prompter reply if you can make that
determination without having to review the records in question.

If you determine that any or all of the information qualifies for an
exemption from disclosure, I ask you to note whether, as is normally
the case under the Act, the exemption is discretionary, and if so,
whether it is necessary in this case to exercise your discretion to
withhold the information.

If you determine that some but not all of the information is exempt
from disclosure, I ask that you redact it for the time being and
make the rest available as requested.

In any event, please provide a signed notification citing the legal
authorities on which you rely if you determine that any or all of
the information is exempt and will not be disclosed.

If I can provide any clarification that will help expedite your
attention to my request, please contact me at this e-mail address or
by telephone at (323) 982-9796. I am happy to pay the actual cost
of duplication.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Mo Oxford

--- End forwarded message ---

Back to Mayor Sam for comments
ZumaTimes.com and email contact

No comments: